MBChB, MRCP (UK), FRACP
Interests & facilities:
- General dermatology
- Dermatological surgery
- Mohs surgery
- Laser dermatology
- Waikato 2005, Auckland 2006
- Leeds, UK, 2006-2010
- Fellow of the NZ Dermatological Society
- Current Secretary of the NZ Dermatological Society 2013 – 2015.
- Associate member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Associate member of the British Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Mohs Surgery
I am a consultant dermatologist for Capital & Coast DHB and have clinics at Wellington Hospital and Kenepuru Hospital. I also have a private dermatology practice and am a founding consultant at the “New Zealand Dermatology & Skin Cancer Centre” based in Wellington.
During my recent overseas training in the United Kingdom (Leeds) I have had the pleasure of working with and learning from experts in all facets of dermatology, including paediatric dermatology, contact allergy, melanoma and phototherapy. After completing general dermatology training I completed a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Laser Dermatology, supervised by both the President and Secretary of the British Society of Dermatologic Surgery. I have been a lecturer for the School of Medicine, University of Leeds.